*This post also contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you click on the link and make a purchase I make a small commission. This doesn’t increase your cost or change your experience at all. all thoughts and opinions below are my own. Thank you so much for supporting my small blog. Much Love*
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so I’ve come up with a quick guide of items that I think moms would love to receive, besides the DIY gifts that it. I cannot wait until Wendy is old enough to start crafting her own gifts! Those will be priceless. However, if you aren’t in the crafty mood, here are some awesome items that Mom will enjoy!
- Ninja Coffee Maker – I love my cup of java in the morning and I find it essential for my mental well-being…okay maybe I’m exaggerating with the last part but it’s definitely an important part of my day. When I attended the Type-A Parent Conference in October, Ninja was showcasing its’ coffee maker and let me tell you, it was good. This baby makes a mean cup of coffee.
- Basil Water Plant – I have a black thumb usually so I’m the type of person who needs a plant that grows and stays alive relatively easy. I have found that these water growing plants do just that. I don’t feel like such a plant murderer and I get tasty herbs in the process. Win-Win.
- FitBit – I love my Fitbit. Sometimes I do forget to put it on, but on the days I do remember to wear it, it really does help me stay motivated to keep moving. This is the perfect gift for the fitness conscious-Mom who may also be a bit competitive.
- UGG Slippers – I love wearing slippers around the house, especially during cooler days. Nothing really compares to wear cozy slippers hugging your feet. I have tried numerous brands of slippers and I personally find that UGGs are the coziest and they have lasted a lot longer than the other pairs I own.
- Kate Spade Tea Kettle– Anyone that knows me, knows I love a good cup of tea. My tea collection is expansive and filled with all sorts of interesting flavors from around the whole, so I needed a tea kettle that was just as interesting, hence the Kate Spade Tea Kettle. Isn’t it pretty, and best of all it works like it should.
- Custom Family Portrait – I think this would be such an amazing gift to receive. It’s so creative and unique, definitely a talking piece if you hang it in your home. Plus it’s so cute!!!
- Mother’s Day Card – I love including cards with my gifts, it’s such a small yet powerful way to get your message across. I found this card on Etsy and IÂ laughed so hard. I think every mom deserves a laugh.
- Kate Spade Scenic Route CactusÂ Little Babe – I’m not usually a fan of designerÂ bags, but Kate Spade is definitely my exception to the rule. I love the Kate Spade look, especially the bow look. However, when I saw this purse I fell in purse love. It’s so different and colorful. I think Cactus designs are the new pineapple or flamingo, maybe. I don’t even care if it’s not, I still want it as my summer purse.
- Watercolor Phone Case – Perhaps a phone case for the summer months that’s full of colourfulÂ flowers. It’ll probably last longer than real flowers.
So there you go, some ideas on what to get your Mama for Mother’s Day. Let me know what you are getting your Mom for Mother’s Day down below in the comments. Or if you’re a Mama, what’s your most favourite of gifts that your child has ever given you? It doesn’t have to have been store-bought. I would love to know what made your heart flutter on your special day.