I know that the cool weather had tricked a lot of people into thinking that Fall had come early last week…at least up here in the Great White North….It also didn’t help that Starbucks released their famous and delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Yup that happened…I made the baristas laugh that day. *happy that I could brighten their days*
But anyways, TODAY it’s official…IT’S FALL!!! Did you hear my caps lock. I hope so if not…. IT’S FALL!!! YAY! So in order to celebrate Fall and make sure that Chris and I enjoy every minute of this beautiful season (and help us keep the romantic and exciting vibes alive) we came up with a list of Fall themed dates/adventures that we could do together. Can I have a YAY for themed dates? Yeah Baby! Here’s what we came up with together. I hope you enjoy them. I know Chris and I are excited about getting started. Cheers!
The Fall Adventure Date List
1. Go to a Farmer’s Market
2. Go to the local farm and pick some apples together
3. Make an apple pie together…don’t forget the vanilla ice cream
4. Create a Thankful List…write down what you are most thankful for and share your lists with each other as you cuddle with a flannel blacket
5. Try making some apple cider together
6. Get lost in a corn maze…find your way back to each other
7. Rake some leaves and then JUMP into a pile of leaves!
8. Light some candles, turn off the lights and tell ghost stories
9. Make some candy apples together
10. Starbucks might be starting to get too expensive for us newlyweds…therefore come up with your own Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe. Help each other get it just right.
11. Take a long walk with the dog through the park. The leaves will be a beautiful sea of golds and reds…Don’t forget the camera!
12. Go to the local Pumpkin farmer and go pick your pumpkins together!
13. Bought those bright orange glorious pumpkins? Well now get them carved! It’s a competition best carved pumpkin as according to FB likes wins! What’s the prize?? Well I’ll leave that up to you and your imaginations. [it’s really a win win situation] *wink wink*
14. Make a pumpkin pie together and share with another couple over some Pumpkin Spice Martinis or other pumpkin related adult drinks
15. Grab some popcorn, some warm drinks and cuddle on the couch as you watch the Halloween movie together (we prefer the original)
16. Get out those cobwebs and those dusty halloween decorations and dress up your house together. Get silly about it.
17. Start those creative juices and create your own couple’s costume! Think of all the possibilities!
18. Go to the park, set a picnic and just be together.
19. Decorate a Halloween gingerbread house! House too much work for you? Then decorate some Halloween cookies together.
20. Give out candy in your newly created costumes and enjoy being that silly couple that’s madly in love who give awesome candy to the kidlets.
There it is!! I hope you guys have fun finding inspiration for your dates night! Chris and I are already thinking up ideas for our costumes….We can’t wait to share our date night stories!
Have an amazing first day of Fall!!!